Bishop Collins Online Purchases Terms and Conditions
Please find listed below our trading terms and conditions. By purchasing our services you are deemed to have understood and accepted these.
- Purchases made through the Bishop Collins website are fully refundable up to 48 hours prior to your appointment time after which time your purchase becomes non-refundable.
- If a purchase is made via the Bishop Collins website using your credit card without your knowledge (ie if your card had been stolen), a refund will be issued provided proof of theft and/or inappropriate use be obtained from the relevant credit card provider and/or insurance company.
- All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Bishop Collins uses the third party payment gateway provider Secure Pay for processing of all our credit card payments on-line. All of Secure Pay’s products are PCI-compliant and comply with Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards. Secure Pay has a level 1 Service Provider PCI DSS Compliance. SecurPay, is regularly and externally audited by Vectra Corporation, and as a wholly owned subsidiary of Australia Post, SecurePay’s financial and internal control systems are also externally audited by the Australian National Audit Office (ANAO). All SecurePay staff undergo screening and extensive background checks.
- Bishop Collins will not pass or sell your personal information to any third party. From time to time emails may be sent to you from Bishop Collins containing promotional information. You are able to opt out of this service at any time by contacting us at mail @bishop Collins .com.au
Privacy and Confidentiality policy
- We will respect and protect the confidentiality of any confidential information that we obtain from you. Such confidential information will not be disclosed to other Parties except as required or allowed for by law or with your express permission.
- The privacy and security of your personal information is vital. We have adopted the national Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act requirements.
- Information we collect from you is managed in adherence to the National Privacy Principles. Information we hold is used solely for the purpose for which it is collected.
Our booking service is provided by bookitlive®
bookitlive® is currently providing services for government, medical, corporate entities and the business world in general, the issue of data security and privacy is very important and bookitlive® have implemented a combination of high-level security measures to protect your data. In addition to usual safeguards bookitlive® uses 128/256-bit SSL encryption technology.
Data Transmission Security
When you use the software you are protected at all times by 128/256 bit SSL encryption which is normally only used when it comes to processing credit cards online. You will see the padlock security icon or https:// in the address bar appear in your browser window on all booking pages within the bookitlive® software. All credit card transactions are protected by the same 128/256-bit SSL encryption and are processed through an international standard payment gateway, ensuring maximum data protection.
SSL is an acronym for “Secure Socket Layer”, a security protocol that provides communications privacy over the Internet. The protocol allows us to securely communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering, or communications forgery.
All user information is restricted in bookitlive’s offices. Only bookitlive officers, employees and authorised agents who need the information to perform a specific job such as support activities are granted access to personally identifiable information. All staff have signed Confidentiality Agreements.
bookitlive® servers storing personally identifiable information are kept in a secured data centre environment. bookitlive® application web and database servers are housed in a US based Chicago Illinois data centre and managed by US company VPS.net.
bookitlive® servers are automatically backed up daily. The service provider portal provides additional capabilities to backup your own data by exporting booking and client data to your PC.
bookitlive® uses a Tier 3 security controlled data centre which provides redundant capacity components, dual-powered equipment and multiple uplinks with a guarantee service uptime of 99.982%.